1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen is fine)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of water
- 4 cups of milk
1. Wash and dice the strawberries
3. Pour the strawberry syrup into a container using a sieve or mesh bag (I reused the soup bag that I bought for making my walnut milk), and squeeze out the juice.
4. Voila! There, you'll have your strawberry syrup! You can save the cooked strawberries to add to yoghurt or put on pancakes!
5. Fill 3/4 of a cup of milk, and fill the rest of the cup with your strawberry syrup. How much you add is entirely up to you!
6. Voila! There you have made your homemade strawberry milk!
You can put it in the fridge for up to 3 days!
Now, wasn't that easy? It tastes delicious too!! I wonder if I can try making it with other fruits too? :p
Thank you for reading, and if you have any questions, please comment below!
Have a nice day!!