Summer is nearly here, and it's really humid and hot outside, and what everyone wants to do is to sit under the air-conditioner all day long, but prolonged stay under the air-conditioner will dry the skin......so here I am to present you with the solution to this:
The Doctorcos Mask is an innovative water-enriched facial treatment that boosts skin's moisture levels by 98.19%, and results can last for more than 24 hours! The moist veil technology restores skin's elasticity and smoothness to give it a velvety, even-textured complexion, and skin instantly appears to be brighter and whiter with weekly use.
- Amino acids: easily absorbed through the dermal layers, accelerate cell metabolism, enhancing skin's ability to retain moisture
- Hyaluronic Acid: a renowned moisturizing ingredient that efficiently moisturises skin for over 24 hours
- Epidermal growth factor EGF: promotes repair of epidermal tissues, locking in moisture and promoting skin cell regeneration
- Water-soluble vitamins B3: minimise free radical damage and whiten skin by inhibiting formation of melanin
- Royal jelly: a rich blend of proteins that nourish skin and reverse signs of aging like wrinkles and dark spots
You can use the Doctorcos Mask as a...
- Cream: massage onto the face and neck with warm hands to enhance penetration of the ingredients
- Makeup Primer: before applying makeup, spread a thin layer onto the face to allow makeup to adhere to skin better
- Mix with BB Cream/Foundation: blend mask with 4 parts BB cream or 2.5 parts liquid foundation to avoid the cakey look and keep the foundation looking fresh all day
- Sleeping (Overnight) Mask: apply a 2-3mm thick layer onto your face and massage gently, then leave onto your face during the night
This is my favourite product for hydration, and it's really awesome - I have really seen my skin improved after using this product, so I would definitely recommend it to others!!! The only thing I would slightly complain about is that it does not come with a spatula, so it does feel slightly unhygienic to dig my fingers into the pot to get the cream, but other than that, it's AWESOME!!!
Hope you enjoyed watching the video and reading my post, and if you have any questions, please comment below! Have a nice day!